6 Jan 2011

WIP: Spinning Lessons -- Single Samples

Here is another instalment of my spinning those samples I got in the other day.

This is nice bright fibre once it was spun up!

I had some "help" trying to take pictures.

This is what is on the spindolyn now.
100% Superwash, treated merino from Freyalyn's Hand-dyed Fibres
 This fibre is hard to spin, you have to put a lot of twist in it to feel like it will stay together. That may just be me and my preferences but I am slowly working through it!
Up-close of that spinning. It is turning out beautifully!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!

Colorways Spun in 2012: A colorway = Every 2oz



Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Badges

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Cute and realistic animal crochet patterns at PlanetJune.com

Etsy

Popular Posts

Podcasts I Watch

Followers