28 Aug 2010

WIP: Tea Cup Pincushion

This pattern was taken from Ravelry. I changed the way the tea bag was made, I scalloped the edge so I could put my stitch markers on the edges, and I put paper beads in the bottom instead of polyfill pellets. Remember that tea dyed hand-spun yarn? Lookie it is making its debut in this project as... you guessed it: Tea! Thought that only appropriate. I found this pattern after I dyed the yarn (I swear).

You can see the different parts all made up.
The only problem I have now is I go so fast it is hard to show WIP pictures.
The tea bag.
Trying to sew in the tea to the cup, that sucker is jammed
packed full of stuffing that it makes it hard to sew it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!

Colorways Spun in 2012: A colorway = Every 2oz



Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Badges

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Cute and realistic animal crochet patterns at PlanetJune.com

Etsy

Popular Posts

Podcasts I Watch

Followers