20 Jul 2010

WIP: Scarf of Doom

This scarf has been worked and reworked since October 2009.  I have made it thinner and wider, with different type of row patterns. As that it is now July 2010, I need to finish it so I have gone with pearl one row, turn knit one row and repeat. I use circular metal needles as you can see. The yarn is from PoundSavers. I wanted to start off on yarn that I wouldn't mind messing up with a few times until I got back into my groove of knitting... Hopefully I will be getting more done soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!

Colorways Spun in 2012: A colorway = Every 2oz



Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Badges

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Cute and realistic animal crochet patterns at PlanetJune.com

Etsy

Popular Posts

Podcasts I Watch

Followers