13 Mar 2011

WIP: Spinning Lessons --Sushi Spin-A-Long

Yup, I have been a bit busy but behind the scenes many things are all happening at once. Normally, they are at such a slow pace there is no need to "update" here on their progress. However, I needed to update my spinning progress on my Sushi rolls I bought.

This is the deconstructed Tuna Roll.
This is the California Roll spun over the fold with all components at once.
Here is the Veggie Roll, spun all together then navajo plyed on itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!

Colorways Spun in 2012: A colorway = Every 2oz



Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Badges

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Cute and realistic animal crochet patterns at PlanetJune.com

Etsy

Popular Posts

Podcasts I Watch

Followers