26 Aug 2011

30 Day Shred: Day 7, 8, & 9

Ok, no I didn't stop! I have been super busy. For Days 7 & 8 I did my own exercise and not the shred video and I did do the shred today (Day 9). I feel it, I feel the abs mostly and my foot is doing some weird thing (but because I wear flip-flops it is probably because of them not the workout).

Workout:
I did kill out the jumping rope things and did punches instead. MUCH better!! My legs are not trying to rip themselves from my bones anymore. The arm raises with the sideways lunges, still bait difficult but not too terrible. The bicycles are finally coming together. Only one more day of level 1 then I move on to level 2 after a rest day.

Tonight is stuffed bell peppers and it should be fun! Hope everyone is having a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!

Colorways Spun in 2012: A colorway = Every 2oz



Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Badges

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Cute and realistic animal crochet patterns at PlanetJune.com

Etsy

Popular Posts

Podcasts I Watch

Followers