23 Dec 2010

WIP: Spinning Lessons -- Some Samples

This sample box was from The Fibreholics! I am working on spinning them up on my new Spindolyn. I will post photos when I get some more of them done up. I have finished the blue fibre and and started the one from LaalBear (Second one from the left on the top).

Here is all that was in the bag!

That is 46% Alpaca, 42% Falkland, 11% Tencel, 1%Angelina
From: www.MandaCrafts.co.uk

100% Corriedale from My Heart Exposed Yarn & Spinning Fibre

100% Corriedale from LaalBear

100% Superwash, treated merino from Freyalyn's Hand-dyed Fibres

Merino/Nylon from The Thyacine

AND a 5.5mm Circular needle!!

Here is the lovely package it came in:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!

Colorways Spun in 2012: A colorway = Every 2oz



Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Badges

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Cute and realistic animal crochet patterns at PlanetJune.com

Etsy

Popular Posts

Podcasts I Watch

Followers