28 Feb 2011

No Kitty, Inspiration Yarn, and Hand-spun

There will be no Kitty for last week due to a special two kitty one this week! I have been working hard on a lot of things but I will be back to posting later this week. I have been ill for the last week and I am trying to get over it. My normal schedule should resume after this week!

For your viewing pleasure:


This lovely yarn is Manos Del Uruguay Silk Blend called Wildflowers. I have some good ideas on what to use this in as a nice springy project.




The above is my Yak, Merino, and Silk hand-spun used in the hat and scarf I am working on at the moment.
The below is the supposed to be royal purple hand-spun yarn for the tea cozy I am working on. I for some reason couldn't quite get the color, but it is royal purple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!

Colorways Spun in 2012: A colorway = Every 2oz



Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Badges

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Cute and realistic animal crochet patterns at PlanetJune.com

Etsy

Popular Posts

Podcasts I Watch

Followers