14 Jan 2013

A slight delay

I am going to update the blog and podcast shortly (later this week for the podcast but sooner for the blog) because I have had some issues with my poor kitty Simba. We have hopefully gotten it resolved but I have been in a flux state of watching him, cleaning the flat almost every 2 hours, and not sleeping. Hopefully, things have now settled back down and I have loads of lovelies to talk about and to show you. For now I have a meeting on Wednesday for my PhD and I have still some things to prepare so I hope you all have a great week and I will be podcasting soon and do a blog post within a few days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!

Colorways Spun in 2012: A colorway = Every 2oz



Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Badges

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Cute and realistic animal crochet patterns at PlanetJune.com

Etsy

Popular Posts

Podcasts I Watch

Followers