25 Sept 2010

Done: Skein -- Rainbow love

So, remember that small skein I was making with pre-dyed roving? No... Well it is here. Anyways I let it sit on the toilet paper tube for about 3 weeks and then took it off and plyed it. After sitting that long I could have just kept it as a single because the twist had set by now. But, needing practice in plying I decided to go head and ply it pretty tightly with a lot of twist in it. I will set the twist soon and pray it works. Like most of my skeins I have no idea what I am going to do with it. (that will change very soon).

It is about fingering weight. When I get an WPI
thingy then I can say it a little bit better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!

Colorways Spun in 2012: A colorway = Every 2oz



Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Badges

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Cute and realistic animal crochet patterns at PlanetJune.com

Etsy

Popular Posts

Podcasts I Watch

Followers