22 Aug 2011

30 Day Shred: Day 5 & Rest day

Yup, yesterday I did do the shred, actually really early in the morning. However, today is a rest day. Tomorrow will be counted as Day 6. Why no shred today? Because my body told me no, and it said it loudly. Technically you should do 5 days of workout with 2 days of rest inter dispersed. But I will be doing 5 days of workout and 1 day of rest (after day 5, 10, 15, 20, 25).

So here we go!

Weight: 120kg :( Poo.... Oh well. I can feel the muscles working and that's really all that matters!

Workout:
I changed up the workout, when doing those jumping ropes I decided part of the way through, instead of stopping to do punches. Some reason the calves just HATE that one mixed with the jumping jacks. I can do it in the last circuit when they are not together. Everything else is going great!! I think I am going to extend my warm up for my legs. Bicycles are actually getting a bit better, although my legs still shake too much for me to do the whole motion. But I am getting much better!!

I was awful in food for the last 2 days, I do not want to discuss it and I will strive to do better. Tonight is Organic pork shank on the George Foreman with buttered (farmers market butter!) rice and peas/green beans.

Hope your efforts are going well, whatever they are (I really wish I could do the chocolate diet but eh only in my dreams right? *laughs*)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!

Colorways Spun in 2012: A colorway = Every 2oz



Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Badges

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Cute and realistic animal crochet patterns at PlanetJune.com

Etsy

Popular Posts

Podcasts I Watch

Followers