18 Aug 2011

30 Day Shred: Day 2

So, the first day didn't put me off and with some encouragement from Mommy Needs Yarn and others on Plurk I plunged into Day 2. Yesterday, I had an apple, banana, and 2 mozzarella balls for lunch (due to being off the Depo I need to eat calcium containing stuff and mozzarella cheese being a soft cheese here it works and well, I LOVE IT). Then for dinner was home-made tomato sauce made from farmer's market ingredients and little salt and pepper. Along with wheat spaghetti and  some cream cheese. However, I did eat some ice cream, but I did limit myself  to how much I ate.

Work out:
Today, the workout did seem to be a little bit easier for me. I didn't feel like I was going to die halfway through, but the jump rope  part of the exercise still make my feet hurt. I am going to try wearing shoes tomorrow, hopefully that will help. My bicycle exercises were a little bit better but I still can't do them. However I know that I'm improving. Only my shoulders  were a little sore today, but I knew that was going to happen. It was really hard to do the lunges with the weight  raises, I think it'll take some time to get used to those. I had to stop a few times but I think after a few more days it will be is bad.

 I will probably be having two  apples  and a banana today for lunch. We had bacon and egg  sandwiches on artisan bread, with some  vanilla tea that I sweetened with honey and coffee that I sweetened with Splenda. Tonight, it's going to be turkey of some kind with probably broad beans from the farmers market.

 I will be doing my measurements after each 10 days and my weight every 5 days. If you want to find me on spark people you can click on the link in my sidebar and it will go straight to my profile. There are a lot of  podcasters that are doing the 30 day shred and a lot of people on  Ravelry who are joining in as well. It isn't easy enough work to do even if you're not fit,  so give it a try.

 Hopefully, I won't get the 2nd day stiffness tomorrow. I think there will be some paracetamol taking tonight. Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!

Colorways Spun in 2012: A colorway = Every 2oz



Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Badges

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Cute and realistic animal crochet patterns at PlanetJune.com

Etsy

Popular Posts

Podcasts I Watch

Followers