30 Aug 2010

Done: Freeform hat

OMG, first time ever, I have completed a knitting project!! I conquered my boredom, but it wasn't hard when I was admiring the yarn I was using and trying to keep up with the color changes. So this is what I did with all those colors in my freeform fashion! Oh btw there is some of the Manos del Uruguay green yarn in there.

The beginning moss stitch and starting stockinette stitch with the multiple colors.
Before I sewed it up!
Nice and sewn up. It is like a beanie when I put it on.
One side, you can see the lovely variations.
Other side, with seam showing. It is an invisible seam done with a mattress stitch. Really isn't invisible when you have different blocks of color on either side but you understand what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!

Colorways Spun in 2012: A colorway = Every 2oz



Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Badges

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Cute and realistic animal crochet patterns at PlanetJune.com

Etsy

Popular Posts

Podcasts I Watch

Followers