25 Aug 2010

Around the Internet: Episode 3 - Part 3

This is the 3rd installment of Around the Internet. This one is going to be in 3 parts definitely.  This is only because there has been a lot of crafty artists going on and LOADS of internet sites I have come across. Remember all images I put up here are from these people's websites and are copyright to them.


First Up: Berrysprite
What caught my eye? Making a second appearance in this Around the Internet Episode. However, I couldn't pass up the chance to show you a new art she is interested in: Tsumami Kanzashi.


Second Up: Craftzine.com -- How-To: Dyed Turkey Tail Fungus
What caught my eye? Again a second appearance, but this dyeing of fungus is just too interesting to pass over.





Third Up: SockPixie
What caught my eye? The stunningly dyed roving.



Fourth Up: Carina's Craftblog
What caught my eye? Her new book: Simply Stitching.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!

Colorways Spun in 2012: A colorway = Every 2oz



Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Badges

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Cute and realistic animal crochet patterns at PlanetJune.com

Etsy

Popular Posts

Podcasts I Watch

Followers