1 Aug 2011

Madness in Edinburgh!

Those are some pretty interesting glasses... Why you may ask?

Oh because they are only 3 FEET TALL!!

Skein winder!


Stash when I got home!



Weird new curtains!



At the museum!



Calling Captain Kirk.

If you don't notice the top is a Sweet Shop and the bottom is a Health Food Store...

Afternoon tea!

Afternoon tea at the Royal Botanic Gardens!

Picture from my Close.

Lookie its Edinburgh!

Ohh pretty flowers



Snapdragons!!! My fav!!















Yay!! Only 2 more to go!! And they are fibre related I swear!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!

Colorways Spun in 2012: A colorway = Every 2oz



Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Badges

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Cute and realistic animal crochet patterns at PlanetJune.com

Etsy

Popular Posts

Podcasts I Watch

Followers