28 Aug 2011

30 Day Shred: Day 10 & Rest day

So Day 10 of the shred wasn't doing the shred at all. I walked, a lot. I went to the farmer's market, up the hill (and I mean HILL) to my place, then to the beach for an hour of walking in the sand a surf, and then walking around the supermarket. So I did exercise just not the structure of the shred!! This is also the last day of level 1 so I am onto level 2 for day 11 after my rest day today!!

So for Day 10 I took my measurements:
Weight: 117.5kg (259lbs)
Waist: 116cm (45.6in)
Hips: 135cm (53.15in) *my only increase*
Thigh: 80cm (31.5in)
Upper arm: 42cm (16.5in)
Neck: 38cm (15in)
Calf: 48cm (19in) *yup exactly the same!!*
Weight to Hip Ratio: 0.87



Before and After Day 1 vs Day 10





You can see the difference in the waist, the little circle has moved a bit over on the shirt on how it fits. My bum is a bit smaller but not by much yet.

Looking great for the start of day 11 level 2.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!

Colorways Spun in 2012: A colorway = Every 2oz



Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Badges

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Cute and realistic animal crochet patterns at PlanetJune.com

Etsy

Popular Posts

Podcasts I Watch

Followers