8 Feb 2011

Kitty 6: I am a Fibre Artist.

At the end of the day, one must be true to oneself. My real motivation is my artwork. Right now I am into fibre arts which I know will be a passion for the rest of my life. So to celebrate that I found some small momentos on Etsy. Becka Rahn in conjunction with her husband made these beautiful ornaments that went well with my tribute to fibre artists everywhere!

Here is my tribute to all fibre artists out there! And how can you dislike such
cute little designs. They are all about 1.0-2.0 inches (2.54-5.08cm).
 Just for a closer view of each, they are all ornaments.

I couldn't resist really with this one.

I saw this one in a blog post which is where I discovered the artist!

Just stunning, this is really woven on!

Look at that cute heddle! 

Just in case you wanted to see the sides of the kitty I made:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!

Colorways Spun in 2012: A colorway = Every 2oz



Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Badges

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Cute and realistic animal crochet patterns at PlanetJune.com

Etsy

Popular Posts

Podcasts I Watch

Followers