25 Jan 2011

Inspiration: Fabric, Beads, Yarn; A WIP: Clutch and Border Collie; and WIP: Spinning

I figured instead of 3 posts I would put them all into one HUGE post!

These are discounted bits of fabric! I see a bag lining or pillow backing
in their futures.

Oh glorious beads! I love my two turtles and chinese face paper bead!

Isn't that just beautiful!

That cookie yarn clutch is coming along nicely!

October's Rogue Adventures Colorway, spinning up nicely.

This is the silvery steampunk Yak, Silk, Merino blend!

Start of the border collie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!

Colorways Spun in 2012: A colorway = Every 2oz



Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Badges

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Cute and realistic animal crochet patterns at PlanetJune.com

Etsy

Popular Posts

Podcasts I Watch

Followers