27 Dec 2010

WIP: Spinning Lessons -- Single Samples

So in-between knitting, crocheting and french knitting, I decided to do a bit of spinning... ok so a lot of spinning. For those who are new to my blog I have two spindles, a high-whorl and my new spindolyn. I do not have a spinning wheel.
My High-Whorl Spindle

So, I finished all of my red fibre I was working on. I don't know what possessed
me to put it back on my high-whorl spindle to store but I did.



Spindoyln:

I just love this single!

Oooh, soo pretty!

This is just pretty and it sparkles slightly.

A static laced house plus this silk
equals one tough spin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!

Colorways Spun in 2012: A colorway = Every 2oz



Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Badges

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Cute and realistic animal crochet patterns at PlanetJune.com

Etsy

Popular Posts

Podcasts I Watch

Followers