23 Oct 2010

October PHAT Fiber

So I wanted to get a Phat fiber sampler box on sunday. Ha. Gone in seconds! So I opted to buy some of the side sales on Etsy that I liked. Here are my purchases. I will get more pictures when I can touch them, these photos were taken by my mom for a Big Sampler raffle.

You can barely see peeking through the lovely roving inside!
From: HamptonArtisticYarns

God I just had to get this in a 3oz bundle. I am happy, it is more then I thought I would get!
From: NatchWoolie (originally a 1/4oz bundle)


NOT TAKEN BY MOM This is the other thing I bought from NachWoolie!
This is a pic from their listing on Etsy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!

Colorways Spun in 2012: A colorway = Every 2oz



Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Badges

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Cute and realistic animal crochet patterns at PlanetJune.com

Etsy

Popular Posts

Podcasts I Watch

Followers