6 Sept 2010

Moving Out for Everyone Else

Last Friday (3rd of September), was the official moving out of my whole building unit (4 buildings in Mylne's Court). While there are about 8 of us left out of 300 people there was a LOT of trash. I got a multitude of stuff from my ex-flatmates. Today I finally got everything sorted again and am working on hand washing my laundry.


The loot I got from my ex-flatmates. However, this drove me insane until I got it organized today.

This is the 3rd trash load on Friday. So this doesn't include
the ones on Thursday nor on Saturday nor the 2 loads before
it. AND yes someone is throwing away a chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!

Colorways Spun in 2012: A colorway = Every 2oz



Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Badges

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Cute and realistic animal crochet patterns at PlanetJune.com

Etsy

Popular Posts

Podcasts I Watch

Followers