18 Sept 2010

Around the Internet: Episode 4 -- Weekend Edition Part 1

This episode will be without pictures but still in the same general format! These are blog based only features.
  • Moonwood farm -- These people have a lovely farm and great fiber!
  • Susan in Stitches -- I fell in love with her top photo since I am a cat lover. (If you don't know that well... anyways). She has lovely free patterns and I will be using one with my new inspiration yarn!
  • Armina's Ami-Nails -- This is a sweet Amigurumi blog!
  • Attic 24 -- Very lovely blog with some good how-tos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!

Colorways Spun in 2012: A colorway = Every 2oz



Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Badges

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Cute and realistic animal crochet patterns at PlanetJune.com

Etsy

Popular Posts

Podcasts I Watch

Followers