16 Aug 2010

Coming up in the week!

Now that I am mostly complete in my hobby collecting I will be updating my blog to show all of the things I have been stashing away.


  1. Around the Internet: Episode 3
  2. New Amigurumi project
  3. Update on Bag and Scarf of Doom
  4. New stitch markers and detailing tools
  5. New books
  6. New fun tool
  7. Failed attempt
  8. Little bag
  9. New skeins of yarn I made
  10. New singles (of yarn) I have made
  11. More to be added!
My PhD will be starting in mid-September and I will be busy at work with that and hopefully getting my crafts under control!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!

Colorways Spun in 2012: A colorway = Every 2oz



Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Badges

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Cute and realistic animal crochet patterns at PlanetJune.com

Etsy

Popular Posts

Podcasts I Watch

Followers