27 Jul 2010

Let's Get Lacy!

Alright, when one does Amigurumi, you think could it get any smaller? Yes, it can. I bought a book to help me learn lacy type crafts in order to do dresses and such for my little dolls. It is called Kyuuto! Japanese Crafts: Lacy Crochet. Now, I am a LONG way off from using this book: I don't have the 2mm (size 4) hook nor the lacy yarn but I was trying to get ideas for later! It is really interesting if you like doily stuff or if you want to put those patterns in a completely unrelated use. Hope this inspires you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!

Colorways Spun in 2012: A colorway = Every 2oz



Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Badges

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Cute and realistic animal crochet patterns at PlanetJune.com

Etsy

Popular Posts

Podcasts I Watch

Followers