18 Oct 2010

WIP: Pink Scarf

My friend Jennifer likes soft pinks.... So I figured I would show a bit of the scarf I am working on for her!

So this pattern is K2, *K1, K-B* then end with K2. What is a K-B?? Well you go into the
stitch below and knit. It creates a pattern you can reverse.
When I messed up... I mean... changed the pattern, I switch to the lace-like pattern for a few rows
to hide the dropped stitches. That turned out prettier then expected!!
Then knitted a row and a k2, purl to end then k2 and back to this pattern! Works like a dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!

Colorways Spun in 2012: A colorway = Every 2oz



Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Badges

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Cute and realistic animal crochet patterns at PlanetJune.com

Etsy

Popular Posts

Podcasts I Watch

Followers