21 Mar 2011

Cake party

So I went to my first ever Cake Party. I did not have a picture of all the cakes but I know someone who does and I will be stealing... I mean asking permission from my boyfriend to use one of his photographs.

My Cupcakes were Banana Nut Bread with a Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Frosting (Icing). Topped with pecans.

Can we say yum!!

Lovely Leftovers!

Yup that's a count of 9! Aren't they all so pretty!!

If I never see another cake again I will be happy! But it was fun in the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!

Colorways Spun in 2012: A colorway = Every 2oz



Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Badges

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Cute and realistic animal crochet patterns at PlanetJune.com

Etsy

Popular Posts

Podcasts I Watch

Followers