14 Jan 2011

Organizer

I bought from K-mart (ok so my mom bought it for me :D), a child's over the door organizer. Why not a shoe organizer? Well, a kid's one has different sized pockets. Which is perfect for bigger things of fibre like my fibre club bundles. It can hang almost anywhere. This one will eventually go on the front of my wardrobe, but right now its in front of my window.

My curtains make it look like I live in a hotel... But you can see
the multiple sized pockets. It is much fuller now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!

Colorways Spun in 2012: A colorway = Every 2oz



Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Badges

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Cute and realistic animal crochet patterns at PlanetJune.com

Etsy

Popular Posts

Podcasts I Watch

Followers