14 Jan 2011

Inspiration: Let's Knit Cookie Yarn

I am not one for liking yarn that is artsy, bobbles, puffs and pompoms just are not my thing. Well, for my Let's Knit January issue I got this yarn. It reminds me of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream which is my favorite! So let's just say it has grown on me and it is pretty neat. Now what to do with it...





P.S. My other gifts from Let's Knit, November and December, were Bamboo knitting needles, Warm weather booklet, a crochet hook, and 3 balls of yarn for granny squares. I may get them in their own post soon but if not I at least mentioned them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!

Colorways Spun in 2012: A colorway = Every 2oz



Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Badges

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Cute and realistic animal crochet patterns at PlanetJune.com

Etsy

Popular Posts

Podcasts I Watch

Followers