12 Nov 2010

New Fiber

So, long time no write on my part. Thank you to the one other person who has commented on my blog. Only when uploading the backup to my blog here to Wordpress did I see it.

On with the goodies. I got these fibers in from the PHAT fibre October sampler that were "left over." I love Steampunk so I couldn't resist. From Hampton Artistic Yarns and Nachwoolie.


So... I kind of don't know which one goes with which description. You can tell a few of them but I will post them as I figure it out... Any ideas?


This is from Hampton Artistic Yarns. So beautiful! 

Isn't it just golditastic! I love it! From Natchwoolie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!

Colorways Spun in 2012: A colorway = Every 2oz



Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Badges

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Cute and realistic animal crochet patterns at PlanetJune.com

Etsy

Popular Posts

Podcasts I Watch

Followers