28 Nov 2010

Found a new online yarn shop!

Normally, I mention purchases online that I make so my readers can know a reputable company from a bad one. Well I found myself another UK online shop that ships internationally! I ordered more of my Valentine yarn, since the red bobble hat used most of it. The shop I found still selling this "out of season" dye lot was Addicted 2 Knitting. I purchased the yarn on the 21st of November, it was shipped on the 22nd and arrived in the USA on the 26th! how much did I pay for this 4 day shipping? £2.50. Yeah I know, I fell off my chair too! They are based in Oxfordshire and I know I have them ear marked for when I return to the UK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!

Colorways Spun in 2012: A colorway = Every 2oz



Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Badges

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Cute and realistic animal crochet patterns at PlanetJune.com

Etsy

Popular Posts

Podcasts I Watch

Followers