7 Oct 2010

Knitting kit?!

So I got a package in and I thought it was Roving I was waiting on... I collected my mail (including my new Let's Knit magazine!) and I thought nothing of it. That was until I looked at the label and it says Artesano Knitting Kit. My mind raced trying to think, I know I visited the website but I do not recall making a purchase. I opened it up and instantly my memory came back to me. It was the kit I got for subscribing to Let's Knit!

So pretty with the DPNs and 2 skeins on that lovely yarn. PLUS two patterns!
And the yarn is Alpaca (my favorite).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!

Colorways Spun in 2012: A colorway = Every 2oz



Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Badges

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Cute and realistic animal crochet patterns at PlanetJune.com

Etsy

Popular Posts

Podcasts I Watch

Followers