6 Aug 2010

Done: Fat Froggie (aka Messed Up Frog)

So this frog came out HILARIOUS! I can't stop laughing at him, I couldn't finish the feet like the pattern and so I modified them to be short and stubby. Then I added little toes on them and when I placed them on the abnormally well stuffed body I burst out laughing. I placed them (after the 4th try) like he was sitting. I sewed everything up and added my new signature on his bum. And there he was: My big beautiful fat froggie! Enjoy!

Showing that unique is always fun!

Very interesting profile for this one.


You can see my new signature and his roundness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!

Colorways Spun in 2012: A colorway = Every 2oz



Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Badges

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Cute and realistic animal crochet patterns at PlanetJune.com

Etsy

Popular Posts

Podcasts I Watch

Followers