28 Feb 2013

Crafting behind the scenes

I have a few things planned for the next week including my thoughts on broken rib knitting, a video cast, and a few updates on spinning and knitting!!! Please stay tuned because I am excited to get back in the groove of podcasting and blogging!!


OK so those in Edinburgh in March come down on the 16th of March for the first annual EDINBURGH YARN FESTIVAL!!!


Shameless plug, since I am one of the resident fibre artists/podcasters here I will be there almost all day but do not come to see me only! The line up is AMAZING and I hope to see everyone there and have a few fan girl moments of my own! (if you do not know what I look like click on the profile link, that's me!) Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!

Colorways Spun in 2012: A colorway = Every 2oz



Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Badges

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Cute and realistic animal crochet patterns at PlanetJune.com

Etsy

Popular Posts

Podcasts I Watch

Followers