21 Feb 2011

Coming up in the week!

I have been extremely distracted busy lately so I have a lot to catch up on here. I will be sending out posts throughout today to Wednesday. But here is an overview:


  • WW Kitty for last saturday and this saturday
  • Border collie amigurumi
  • Gossamer scarf
  • Loom
  • Teapot cozy
  • Spinning stuff
  • Hat with matching scarf
  • And a few other small things in the works
Phew... If I can do that and put in about 8 hours on my thesis by Wednesday then I will be one happy gal. 

You know what's coming next in this post... Yup, a picture!

You're soo crazy, I am going back to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!

Colorways Spun in 2012: A colorway = Every 2oz



Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Badges

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Cute and realistic animal crochet patterns at PlanetJune.com

Etsy

Popular Posts

Podcasts I Watch

Followers