11 Aug 2010

WIP: ????

Time for a guess. This is a project I am working on, although it is missing most of its parts and this is only one part part of VERY many. I am making my own pattern for this one so I am trying out trickier parts of the pattern to see if it looks like how I want it... Can anyone guess what this will become if I had done the entire pattern? BTW, I will be doing this enormous project in laceweight with a 1.5mm hook. This was done by med. weight yarn and a 2.5mm hook.

Hmm wonder what that is the top and bottom of? *Hint, there are 21 rows missing in the middle and the head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!

Colorways Spun in 2012: A colorway = Every 2oz



Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Badges

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Cute and realistic animal crochet patterns at PlanetJune.com

Etsy

Popular Posts

Podcasts I Watch

Followers