20 Jul 2010

Done: Frog Bookmark

I was flipping through the Let's Get Crafting Crochet Creative magazine (Aug 2010) and I found a pattern for a frog bookmark (pages 26-27) and decided to make that my first amigurumi project... Well, I think I still have a long way to go on this type of art. Done using the yarn provided and a way too big 5.50mm crochet hook (was also provided).



Also, in that issue was a wonderful amigurumi person. His blog is: WooWork.com. He is amazing and funny in his creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!

Colorways Spun in 2012: A colorway = Every 2oz



Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Badges

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Cute and realistic animal crochet patterns at PlanetJune.com

Etsy

Popular Posts

Podcasts I Watch

Followers