6 May 2011

WIP: Knitting with Tunisian Crochet Scarf

Using the lovely new Manos Del Uruguay Serena yarn I am making a scarf for my boyfriend! I am felting the two colors together so the transitions are seamless! If you listened to my podcast (cough) you would have heard me mention it :D

This is a lacy scarf knitted with sections of tunisian crochet!

Close-up of the transition.

Back of the work. Can you see the ends? No? Because there aren't any! 
Scarf so far.

FINALLY: Want to see what I look like knitting said scarf? No... Well tough. I am doing this for a project on http://thisishandmade.tumblr.com/. It is about doing your craft for 5 minutes and not saying anything at all, it is not a tutorial. Its to show non-craftsers how much work goes into each project.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!

Colorways Spun in 2012: A colorway = Every 2oz



Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Badges

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Cute and realistic animal crochet patterns at PlanetJune.com

Etsy

Popular Posts

Podcasts I Watch

Followers